- Neue Trainings
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC
- Extreme Networks
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Micro Focus
- Pivotal / Spring
- TÜV (IT-Security)
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Business & Soft Skills»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP)
Achieving CCNP Collaboration certification proves your skills with collaboration solutions. To earn CCNP Collaboration certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core collaboration technologies and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The new CCNP Collaboration certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in collaboration technologies. CCNP Collaboration now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your collaboration infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Collaboration program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Collaboration, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing collaboration solutions.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Collaboration, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one)
Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
CCNP Collaboration certification is valid for three years.