Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted network professional with intermediate knowledge on wired and wireless networks, including routing & switching, RF applications, security, connectivity, and troubleshooting.
- Validate skills necessary to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba Campus Access solutions.
- Advance your career as an Aruba Certified Professional who understands a modern approach to unified networking solutions.
The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years of experience with the Aruba portfolio and an understanding of the implications of their actions on the network, impact, and risk of change management. They have a distinguished understanding of different protocols across vendors, performance optimization across network disciplines, and a basic understanding of API calls and configuration. They can identify and fix configuration issues.
Skill Level: Professional
This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas:
- Network Stack
- Describe and differentiate between 802.11, 802.1, and 802.3 technologies
- Implement foundational networking architectures and technologies
- Deploy devices
- Network Resiliency and device virtualization
- Implement mechanisms for resiliency, redundancy, and fault tolerance
- Implement and validate Layer 2/3 technologies
- Implement RF attributes and wireless functions
- Build a configuration based on customer requirements
- Implement routing topologies and functions
- Describe and deploy distributed overlay fabric
- Implement security standards and concepts
- Integrate wireless SSID with EAP-TLS
- Authentication / Authorization
- Implement wired AAA configurations based on customer requirements
- Implement wireless AAA configurations based on customer requirements
- Management and Monitoring
- Implement and Analyze the output from common network monitoring tools
- Configure Port Mirroring to collect PCAPs
- Configure NAE agents 9.4 Configuring UXI sensors for internal and external tests
- Describe how API scan be used to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your network
- Define and Perform troubleshooting on wired and wireless networks
- Performance Optimization
- Implement QoS
- Optimize Wireless Performance
Recommended training for this certification
Candidates must pass the ACP – Campus Access exam on PearsonVUE.
The Aruba Certified Professional – Campus Access certification is valid for three years from date achieved.
To recertify, you must pass the current exam on PearsonVUE prior to the expiration date.