Enterprise Multicloud Automation and Orchestration Using Contrail (EMCC)
This three-day course is designed to provide knowledge of how to use Contrail Enterprise Multicloud in cloud networks. Through demonstrations and hands-on labs, you will gain experience in working with Contrail Enterprise Multicloud in Kubernetes, OpenShift, VMware vCenter, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environments. You will also learn how to secure cloud networks with Contrail Security, service chaining, and Juniper cSRX. This course is based on Contrail Release 2003.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course includes network engineers, administrators, support personnel, and reseller support personnel, responsible for working with Contrail-based networking solutions in data center and enterprise cloud environments.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Basic TCP/IP skills
- Working knowledge of cloud networks
- Attendance of the Cloud Automation Using Contrail (CAC) class
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
- Describe the use cases of Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
- Understand the Contrail Enterprise Multicloud architecture.
- Explain Kubernetes architecture.
- Explain how Contrail integrates with Kubernetes.
- Understand how Contrail Security is used with Kubernetes.
- List main deployment methods for Contrail with Kubernetes.
- Explain Red Hat OpenShift architecture.
- Explain how Contrail integrates with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Understand how to launch OpenShift workloads and connect them over Contrail Virtual Networks.
- Understand how Contrail Security is used with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Explain vCenter architecture.
- Understand vCenter integration with Contrail.
- Describe how to connect vCenter workloads using Contrail virtual networks.
- Describe how to use Contrail Security features to secure vCenter workloads.
- Understand how VMware vRealize Orchestrator works with Contrail.
- Explain the main AWS concepts.
- Describe how to launch AWS workloads with Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
- Describe how to connect AWS workloads to private cloud over Contrail VNs.
- Explain the main Azure concepts.
- Describe how to launch Azure workloads with Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
- Describe how to connect Azure workloads to private cloud over Contrail VNs.
- Explain the main GCP concepts.
- Describe how to launch GCP workloads with Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
- Describe how to connect GCP workloads to private cloud over Contrail VNs.
- Describe service chaining within Contrail.
- Configure In-Network, In-Network-NAT, and Transparent service chains.
- Understand route leaking, policies, and aggregation in service chains.
- Understand the features of Juniper cSRX.
- Configure cSRX service chains.
- Course Introduction
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Overview
- Using Contrail with Kubernetes
- Using Contrail with Red Hat OpenShift
- Using Contrail with VMware vCenter
- Private to Public Cloud Overlay Networking – AWS
- Private to Public Cloud Overlay Networking – Azure
- Private to Public Cloud Overlay Networking – GCP
- Contrail Service Chains
- Service Chaining with cSRX
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.