Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Security Ops teams that need to understand how Gigamon inline SSL/TLS decryption solutions function in relation to designing and deploying visibility solutions utilizing these features.
- Network Ops teams that are familiar with Gigamon, and will be implementing a Classic or Flexible Inline Bypass solution with SSL/TLS decryption. These include roles like architects, admins, and operators.
Mandatory Requirement: Customers must have knowledge of or have taken the Gigamon Foundations I: Insight into Network Data Across Your Network (GFD1) course before they take this one-day follow-on course. It is also strongly recommended that learners have knowledge of or have taken the Gigamon Designing and Implementing Inline Bypass Solutions course. As a follow-on course to the Gigamon Foundations I and Gigamon Designing and Implementing Inline Bypass Solutions courses, learners are expected to already possess these skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Basic Flow Mapping
- GigaVUE-FM Navigation
- Inline Bypass Concepts and Configuration
- Learn how Gigamon manages traffic flows where decryption of traffic is essential
- Understand the different map group choices which support inline SSL/TLS decryption
- Design and implement an inline SSL/TLS decryption solution
- Learn best practices and common challenges
The Gigamon Visibility and Analytics Fabric is an essential element in any monitoring or security strategy. This 1-day course focuses on building inline SSL/TLS decryption solutions. Training is conducted through comprehensive discussions, real-world use cases, and practical hands-on labs. If you are planning on implementing SSL/TLS decryption as part of your Gigamon deployment, this is a great additional day of training to help you achieve success.