HPE Product Certified - Aruba Data Center Network Specialist (ADCNS) (Zertifizierung)
This certification verifies that understand and describe
- The components of the ArubaOS-CX Switching architecture
- Common data center networking requirements
- The benefits of VSX for a data center networking environment and implement VSX
- Data center network design principles, including data center deployment models and the impact of various data center technologies on design
- Configuration of VRF
- Configuration of VXLAN functionality
- Configuration of EVPN to transport VXLAN through the datacenter
- Configuration of Datacenter Bridging (DCB)
- Configuration of Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- NetEdit to simplify ArubaOS-CX device configuration
- The use of the ArubaOS-CX Network Analytics Engine (NAE) to enhance monitoring and troubleshooting
Why earn this certification?
Position yourself as a professional developer that understands and is able to configure and implement modern data centers based on Aruba Switching solutions that provide a simplified, scalable and automated Ethernet fabric that connects virtualized compute, storage, and cloud services.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals or technical marketing professionals looking for technical certification in Aruba Data Center Networks.
Recommended training for this certification
Exam: HPE2-W06: Aruba Data Center Network Specialist Exam