Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with exam (RH295)
Dieser Kurs ersetzt:
Red Hat System Administration III: Data Center Services for RHEL 7 (ohne Examen) (RH254)
Red Hat System Administration III: Data Center Services for RHEL 7 mit RHCSA & RHCE Exam (RH255)
Automation with Ansible I + EX407 (DO408)
Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible and exam (RH295) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam (EX294) is included in this offering. This offering is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.3 and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 1.2.
Who should attend
This course and exam are geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Impact on the organization
- Bring operational efficiency by removing manual processes through automation.
- Easily scale the organization's dynamic IT infrastructure.
- Accelerate application time to value.
- Rapidly adapt and implement needed innovation through DevOps practices.
Impact on the individual
You will be able to apply automation first principles to solve real-world Linux system and services problems through the effective creation of Ansible playbooks and application of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. You will gain the skills to automate your workflows, build the foundation for DevOps practices, and learn how to leverage Ansible Automation Platform for developmental efficiencies.
- Installing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
- Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts and managing connections to them.
- Automating administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Writing effective playbooks at scale.
- Protecting sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
- Reusing code and simplifying playbook development with Ansible Roles and Ansible Content Collections.