Advanced Architecting on Kubernetes (ADAKU)
This course covers the internals of Kubernetes and the impacts on application architecture. Ideally you have previously attended the course "Architecting on Kubernetes" or have comparable previous knowledge (lots of practical experience in daily work with Kubernetes). Students learn intensify their understanding of architecting modern applications. In addition, students explore the Kubernetes internals and deploy a variety of addons in guided labs.
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Software developers
- System Administrators
In this course, you will learn to:
- Interact with Kubernetes’s internal database etcd.
- Learn how a service mesh will advance micro-services applications.
- Learn to deploy a zero-trust network.
- Adopt automation best practices for their applications and clusters.
- Understand the customization options.
- Control Plane Infrastructure
- Mastering Etcd
- Networking Deep Dive
- Lab 1: Troubleshooting Kubernetes
- Microservices and Decoupling
- Service Mesh
- Mutal TLS
- Lab 2: Deploying Istio
- Automate All the Things
- Batch Jobs
- Lab 3: Automating the Cluster
- Customizing Kubernetes