The 3-day DANZ Monitoring Fabric (DMF) Specialist course provides a sound understanding and technical skills needed to deploy and operate DMF, a next-generation Network Packet Broker (NPB). The course demonstrates why telemetry, monitoring and visibility are crucial for your networks. Using numerous hands-on labs, this course explores how DMF enables pervasive network observability by providing real-time and historical information about your physical, virtual, and container environments.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for people with at least intermediate-level networking experience who are comfortable with basic networking technologies and configurations. The course is ideal for students working in network supervisory positions or looking to progress into such positions.
- Understand and Monitor Networks with Arista
- Deploy the DANZ Monitoring Fabric DMF
- Configure and Troubleshoot DMF
- DMF Policy Configurations
- Configure modes, packet capture
- Monitor vCenter VMs
- Manage services such as Netflow and UDP replication
- Troubleshoot and update DMF
- Understand analyze customize and test DMF nodes