SonicWall Network Security Administrator (SNSA) for SonicOS 7.0 (SNSA7)
The SonicWall Network Security Administrator (SNSA) for SonicOS 7.0 curriculum provides students the required background, knowledge, and hands-on experience to begin designing, implementing, and troubleshooting SonicWall Network Security products. SonicOS 7 is SonicWall’s brand new and most advanced security operating system and is at the core of its latest physical and virtual firewalls, including models from the TZ, NSv, NSa and NSsp Series. SonicOS 7.0 features advanced security, simplified policy management, and critical networking and management capabilities for distributed enterprises and small- to medium-sized businesses with SD-branch support.
Who should attend
Security professionals, System engineers, channel partners, service partners, and end users with at least one year of experience in implementing IT security technologies (Network, Applications, and Systems).
- High-level understanding of networking fundamentals and architecture, including OSI model, IP addressing, dynamic routing, switching, cloud and virtualization, network topologies and connectivity, wired and wireless networks, system backup and recovery, network applications and peripherals, network management protocols, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise security concepts and technologies, such as firewalls, gateways, VPN architecture, threat protection, content filtering, NAT, IPSec, SSL, DPI, zones, encryption and cryptography, access control, Identity management, security compliance policies, latest cyber threats and vulnerabilities, etc. You can prepare with the following SonicWall University courses:
- Network Security Technology Overview
- Network Security Essentials
- Advanced Network Security
Completing the eLearning modules is a prerequisite for attending the classroom-based portion of the SNSA training course.
The contextual learning that these training modules enable will ensure a more thorough grasp of the security features and protocols taught in the instructor-led class.
Note that you are required to complete both eLearning and classroom training before taking the comprehensive certification exam, which covers both parts of the course.
This course will enable students to configure, monitor, manage, and optimize the SonicWall Network Security firewall appliances running the new SonicOS 7 to effectively defend against limitless network and cyberthreats and implement SonicWall Boundless Cybersecurity safeguards for seamless protection. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to configure the SonicWall firewall for Secure and Remote Connectivity, Network Optimization, and Advanced Threat Protection.
Training Delivery Modality
A flexible and learner-centric blended curriculum that combines online learning with hands-on, instructor-led classroom training:
- eLearning: This course begins with fully immersive, self-paced online training modules that showcase the unique features and functionality of SonicOS 7 in a simulated application environment. These training modules also include interactive simulations that will guide you in leveraging the unique NGFW capabilities of a SonicWall NSv firewall. *Activation keys are required to access the course modules and can be obtained by your Authorized Training Partner when you enroll in the instructor‑led class.
- Instructor-Led Training: The instructor-guided portion of the curriculum provides a suite of intensive ILT scenario-based sessions, wherein you learn, in a risk-free lab environment, how to configure the SonicWall Next-Gen NSv firewall for network security, control and visibility.
The blended learning approach of the SNSA training program aims to not only enhance your learning experience but also accommodate your busy schedule.
- Getting Started
- Using Wizards
- Configuring Network Settings
- Managing User Accounts
- Configuring Route Policies
- Managing Logs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Enabling Firewall Diagnostics
- Unified Firewall Management with SonicWall Network Security Manager (NSM)
- Endpoint Security with SonicWall Capture Client (CC)
- Setting up Basic Firewall Components
- Unified Threat Management
- Secure Access
- Deep Packet Inspection for SSL (DPI-SSL)
- Content Filtering Services
- Application Control
- Scalability and Reliability
- High Availability
- Troubleshooting Tools
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs.