Increase Leads and Drive Sales with the Pardot Lightning App (PDX101)
Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot Lightning App to drive your company’s business? Are you looking to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist? Whether you are an experienced user or completely new to Pardot, this course will show you how to effectively design, build, and implement marketing workflows, as well as use Pardot-generated reports in the Pardot Lightning App to make data-driven decisions.
Who should attend
- Pardot Marketers
- Business Users
- Salesforce Administrators
- Enable the Pardot Lightning App.
- Explain the relationship created between Pardot and Salesforce once the Pardot Lightning App has been enabled.
- Generate leads with Pardot Lightning App’s various lead generation tools including forms, landing pages, and custom redirects.
- Manage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead management tools including page actions, automation rules, segmentation rules, dynamic lists, and completion actions.
- Engage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead engagement tools including email, personalization, dynamic content, and Engagement Studio.
- Qualify leads with Pardot Lightning App’s scoring and grading functionality.
- Interpret data generated via Pardot Lightning App’s reporting capabilities.
- Design and execute successful end-to-end marketing workflows using the Pardot Lightning App.
Lesson 1: Course Introduction
- Course Objectives
- Learner Expectations/
- Additional Course Resources
- Course Case Study
Lesson 2: Salesforce Integration
- Pardot Salesforce Relationship
- Enabling the Pardot Lightning App in Salesforce
- Custom Fields
- Salesforce Campaigns
Lesson 3: Admin
- Pardot Dashboard
- Email Domains
- Recycle Bin
- Users and User Groups
- Usage Governance
Lesson 4: Visitors and Prospects
Lesson 5: List Management
- List Types
- Static Lists
- Test Lists
Lesson 6: Personalization and Email Marketing
- HML and Advanced Dynamic Content
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- AB Testing
- Email Reports
Lesson 7: Forms and Landing Pages
- Landing Pages
- Forms and Landing Page Reports
- Custom Redirects
- Custom Redirect Reports
Lesson 8: Lead Management
- Page Actions
- Completion Actions
- Segmentation Rules
- Automation Rules
- Dynamic Lists
- Choosing an Automation Tool
Lesson 9: Lead Qualification
Lesson 10: Lead Nurturing
- Building an Engagement Program
- Engagement Program Reports