Introduction to Red Hat Fuse and Camel
- Describe the architecture of Red Hat Fuse and Camel and how they are used to integrate applications.
Create Camel routes
- Implement Camel routes and develop custom processors
Implement enterprise integration patterns
- Describe the most commonly used enterprise integration patterns and implement them using Camel components.
Create tests for routes and error handling
- Develop reliable routes by creating unit tests and mocks, and by handling errors.
Integrate services using asynchronous messaging
- Integrate microservices using Apache Kafka and ActiveMQ (JMS)
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions.
Build and consume REST services
- Implement and consume REST services with Camel.
Integrate cloud-native services
- Deploy cloud-native microservices based on Camel Routes and Camel K components to an OpenShift cluster