- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associ...
Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Candidates for the Azure Network Engineer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise in planning, implementing, and maintaining Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, connectivity, routing, security, and private access to Azure services.
Responsibilities for this role include recommending, planning, and implementing Azure networking solutions. Professionals in this role manage the solutions for performance, resiliency, scale, and security. They deploy networking solutions by using the Azure Portal and other methods, including PowerShell, Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI), and Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM templates).
The Azure Network Engineer works with solution architects, cloud administrators, security engineers, application developers, and DevOps engineers to deliver Azure solutions.
Candidates for this certification should have expert Azure administration skills, in addition to extensive experience and knowledge of networking, hybrid connections, and network security.
- Design, implement, and manage hybrid networking
- Design and implement core networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement Private access to Azure Services
Recommended training for this certification