- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Customized Training
- Talent Programs»
- Training by Technology
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Kubernetes / Container
- Network Analysis / Wireshark
- Wireless & Mobility
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pivotal / Spring
- Red Hat Linux / JBoss»
- Additional Vendors»
Follow us on Social!
Facebook by Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH Twitter by Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH XING by Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH YouTube by Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH LinkedIn by Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH http://www.flane.de/feed/importantnews
Courseware as E-Book
Fast Lane Webinars
Qualification initiative against
lack of skilled professionals
We bring talents and companies together!
With our talent program, we offer a tailor-made solution to the shortage of IT specialists. Our recruiting team is always looking for suitable candidates who have the potential to become experts. Using our proven training methodology, we train candidates to become highly qualified and certified specialists in just a few months. Companies and talents benefit from first-class IT training with secure job prospects. Through active coaching and mentoring, our candidates will be able to manage complex customer projects and drive digitalization in companies.
We offer you a full-service program that, in addition to the intensive workshops designed by our experienced experts, includes comprehensive services that guarantee optimal learning success:
- Extensive self-study materials before the trainings
- Intensive one-to-one mentoring
- Extended lab times for practical exercises, mentoring sessions
- Special test preparation after the trainings, assessments
- Certification tests with reviews and test repetitions if necessary
- Reporting and monitoring
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have questions?
We have already compiled the most frequently asked questions for you. If your question is still not answered, please contact us.
How exactly does the selection process work?
- Partners receive the CVs of suitable candidates and can pre-select different candidates. To ensure that a candidate is suitable, partners can conduct a telephone interview.
- The selected candidates receive self-study materials and participate in an evaluation class. Once they have passed this, the partner can conduct a final interview and, depending on the results, subsequently hire the candidate(s) (preliminary contract).
What happens to candidates who pass the evaluation class but are not hired by a partner?
- This case is unlikely to occur, since only preselected candidates participate in an evaluation class. Should this case occur, we will charge the partner a cancellation fee of 10%, but allow the partner to choose another candidate.
What recruitment services does the program include?
- The program includes the search and pre-selection of candidates, the presentation of suitable candidates and the final comprehensive evaluation of the candidates.
- The costs for personal interviews (e.g. travel expenses) are not included, this must be agreed upon between partner and candidates.
What happens if a candidate does not pass the complete program?
- After two weeks there is an additional exam. Candidates who have performed very poorly up to this point in the program are advised to leave the program. The partner can select another candidate free of charge.
- If the candidates have passed this point, a failure is unlikely, the program allows enough time for special mentoring and several test attempts.
What happens if a candidate aborts the program?
- Fast Lane cannot take responsibility for this. This case must be contractually regulated between partner and candidate.
Can partners bring their own candidates into the program?
- Yes, but a candidate of the partner must first pass the evaluation class. If partners bring their own candidates into the program, the total price is reduced.
Talent Program References
We distinguish ourselves through many years of experience and several successfully conducted talent programs.
"The demands and complexity of the data center require a comprehensive skill set, which is optimally covered by the Data Center Talent Program. The experts trained by Fast Lane in this way help to complete projects faster and with better quality. For us, this means not only improved customer satisfaction and loyalty, but also securing and optimizing results".
Michael Sterker, Business Architect, Bechtle GmbH & Co. KG
"To build private clouds, Computacenter needs engineering services specialists in the areas of data center and networking who can standardize, virtualize and automate their customers' data centers by integrating complex solutions from various manufacturers into their existing infrastructures. As part of the qualification initiative launched by Fast Lane and Cisco - the "Datacenter Talent Program" - we can train five new ambitious and motivated colleagues to become top specialists for dynamic data centers in just six months. In this way, we can ensure the necessary project quality".
Michael May, National Leader Datacenter Engineering, Computacenter AG & Co. oHG
Michael Chrobok, National Leader Networking Engineering, Computacenter AG & Co. oHG
"Fast Lane's team of trainers has brought our data center team up to all the Cisco, NetApp, and VMware certifications we need for our work with customers within six months. Crucial to this success were, among other things, the state-of-the-art and always available high-end labs and the special additional Fast Lane Lab exercises."
Stojan Jarak, Member of the Board, Alliances Manager CISCO Partnership, COMLINE AG
"The idea of Fast Lane's Data Center Talent Program convinced us right from the start. It enables us to continuously expand the solution expertise we need in our customer projects for operating data centers and building private cloud infrastructures: Through a complete package of recruitment, training and comprehensive certifications, which Fast Lane even guarantees! We have hired two new employees through this qualification initiative, both of whom have completed a total of 13 different Cisco, NetApp, and VMware certifications during the six-month program with excellent results. Our European colleagues are already looking forward to the first European seasons of the Data Center Talent Program, which will start soon!
Sven Heinsen, Director Solutions & Professional Services, Dimension Data Germany AG & Co. KG
"With the Data Center Talent Program we have received a unique complete package consisting of assessment, recruitment, training program and a wealth of, in part difficult and costly, certifications. Within six months, our young employee went from being a data center newcomer to an enthusiastic, highly motivated and highly trained data center specialist. Thanks to the Fast Lane trainer team and their successful work with the graduates, in the classroom and in the high-end lab sessions".
Prok. Dipl.-Ing. Peter Werzer, Manager Data Center Technologies , Imtech ICT Austria GmbH
"We are constantly looking for well qualified specialists who can master the current challenges for our customers. The Data Center Talent Program is a very good initiative against the IT skills shortage. After only six months, we have new, highly trained and multi-vendor certified specialists for virtualized data center solutions at our disposal! A huge praise to all involved who made this possible".
Marc Schürch, CEO Netcloud AG