Attend IT Service Management Implementation to learn about ITSM applications and related functionality, which may be configured during an implementation using a low-code or no-code approach. IT Service Management (ITSM) is a concept that involves the delivery of IT services to customers and users. Most IT services are centered around technology and the support and maintenance activities that must occur to operate and maintain the technology. The ServiceNow ITSM Implementation course puts those basic capabilities to use. It provides practical skills that may be applied immediately to accelerate ITSM implementations.
This course aligns with common and practical implementation scenarios and challenges when configuring a ServiceNow instance for implementation, using a low-code or no-code approach.
This course focuses on the baseline capabilities, security and architecture of these ITSM applications and processes:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service Catalog and Request Management
- Service Portfolio Management
Information on Configuration Management (including Common Service Data Model), Knowledge Management, and Release Management, and how they are used to support the ITSM applications listed above, is also provided.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Get Started with Now Create
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Fundamentals
- Familiarity with navigating through ServiceNow
- ServiceNow user interface (UI), iconography, and user settings
- List management
- Platform security model that explains how ServiceNow roles determine what a user can access, create, update, and delete.
- ServiceNow platform implementation
- ServiceNow system administration
- Baseline application functionality, security, and architecture
- Design solutions to meet requirements that maximize system quality attributes, such as upgradability, maintainability, and scalability
- How to implement configurations common to 80% of customer deployments