Attend Hardware Asset Management Fundamentals to learn how to set up an effective Hardware Asset Management (HAM) practice with key milestones, a variety of people and departments. Setting up an effective Hardware Asset Management (HAM) practice includes key milestones: planning a design, identifying the information required, how that information can be obtained, what the asset processes should look like, and how the technology can support these items. Most successful HAM programs involve a variety of people and departments, including IT, finance, services, and end users. Investing time and careful consideration to build out the HAM practice produces a higher quality outcome.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Completion of System Administration/Platform Fundamentals course is recommended prior to this course. In lieu of completing the System Administration/Platform Fundamentals course, attendees should have basic familiarity with navigation within ServiceNow. A ServiceNow Foundations course is available on ServiceNow Community: ServiceNow Foundations
Plan a design, identify the information required, how that information can be obtained, what the asset processes should look like, and how the technology can support these items
This 3-day interactive course will focus on:
- Controlling hardware and consumable inventory that is purchased and used
- Managing the cost of purchasing and managing hardware assets
- Managing the hardware asset life cycle from planning to disposal
- Achieving compliance with relevant standards and regulations
- Improving IT asset services to end users
- Creating standards and processes for managing assets