Learn how to design, build, test, and deploy an application. This hands‑on course provides training and lab work to support custom application development in ServiceNow. Attendees will build an award‑winning loaner equipment application by working through a checklist of considerations for application creation, including decisions such as creating an application table vs. extending an existing table, and determining how users will interact with the application.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Design an application table: extend or not to extend?
- Create and implement forms and views for a positive user experience
- Manage application business logic with scripts
- Control access to the application and its records
- Send notifications to stakeholders and collaborators
- Use Flow Designer to automate applications
- Integrate to ServiceNow and to public web services
- Use the Service Catalog to provide access to applications
- Test the application manually and automatically
- Use the Application Repository to install/uninstall applications