Learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management.
Who should attend
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Systems operations professionals, Solution Architects getting started with Google Cloud, and developers.
- Executives and business decision makers evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Familiarity with application development, systems operations, Linux operating systems is helpful in understanding the technologies covered.
- Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services.
- Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud: App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Compute Engine.
- Choose among and use Google Cloud storage options: Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, and Firestore.
- Interact with Google Cloud services.
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud.
- Introducing Google Cloud
- Resources and Access in the Cloud
- Virtual Machines and Networks in the Cloud
- Storage in the Cloud
- Containers in the Cloud
- Applications in the Cloud
- Developing and Deploying in the Cloud
- Logging and Monitoring in the Cloud
- Course Review and Summary