Attend Human Resources Fundamentals to learn how to automate standard HR processes within your organization to eliminate the number of checklists, email exchanges, and phone calls performed by the HR team. The ServiceNow® Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) application automates standard HR processes within your organization to eliminate the number of checklists, email exchanges, and phone calls performed by the HR team. Learn how to configure and administer the ServiceNow HRSD application. During this two-day interactive training course, attendees will gain in-depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using the ServiceNow HRSD application.
Who should attend
This course is designed for HR Administrators, ServiceNow administrators, and consultants who need to implement, configure, and administer ServiceNow HR Service Delivery.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- Familiarity with basic ServiceNow platform features
How to configure and administer the ServiceNow HRSD application
A combination of course content and lab work will help attendees learn to:
- Review the ServiceNow HRSD solution and its capabilities
- Configure HR criteria, User criteria, HR Case templates, document templates, and HR Profiles
- Define and manage HR Services, HR Service Catalogs, and Catalog Items
- Manage content on the Employee Center Pro and define which employees can access the content
- Create HR Knowledge articles and learn about the Knowledge Management lifecycle
- Explore Skills and auto-assign HR Cases based on skills
- Learn about the security constraints that determine access to HR data
- Gain practical knowledge of HR Case Management and HR surveys
- Drill into results using Performance Analytics, reporting, and dashboards
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..