Attend Human Resources Implementation to get a best practice approach to configure HR using base instance functionality. The Human Resources implementation training course provides a best practice approach to configure HR using base instance functionality. Designed and delivered by implementation experts and developers with hands-on labs for System Administrators and HR Administrators with the Delegated Developer role. The course includes a review of changes introduced with the current release, in-depth implementation steps, tips and tricks, and demonstration/discussion of key product features.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Prerequisites – Mandatory
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- Get Started with Now Create
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation
- ServiceNow Human Resources (HR) Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Scripting
- ServiceNow Integrations
Review changes introduced with the current release, in-depth implementation steps, tips and tricks, and demonstration/discussion of features