orcharhino Training (ORT)
This training teaches the participants how orcharhino can be used to automatically manage a data center.
The training starts with the initial installation. The participants then become familiar with the core functionalities of deployment, patch and lifecycle management and configuration management. At the end, the participants get an insight into different settings and functions of orcharhino ,which makes life easier for the admin.
Who should attend
This course is intended for students who have little or no experience with orcharhino.
- Basics in handling Linux and Terminal as well as basic knowledge for the installation of a Linux server is recommended.
- Handling a terminal editor like vi(m), nano, emacs etc.
- Basic understanding of SSH
After completing this course, students will be able to implement basic system configurations with best practices for orcharhino.
- Overview of the functions of orcharhino
- Creation of standardized host groups
- Configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack)
- Configuration of orcharhino
- Additional Plugins (z.B. Remote Execution, Snapshot Tool)
- Command Line Interface (Hammer CLI)