EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
Learn the skills that matter! EC-Council’s vendor-neutral network security certifications provide an unbiased approach to learning secure networking practices, as well as how to analyze and harden computing systems prevalent in the current IT infrastructure.
CND v2 has earned a reputation as the only program in the market that is 100% focused on network security and defense.
IT professionals need to be part of the cybersecurity ecosystem, especially in a post-COVID Digital Transformation era. If you think cybersecurity is the responsibility of cyber teams alone, think again!
Certified Network Defender v2 has been designed by industry experts to help IT Professionals play an active role in the Protection of digital business assets and Detection and Response to Cyber Threats, while leveraging Threat Intelligence to Predict them before they happen. CND is a network security course designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
Who should attend
Certified Network Defender v2 is recommended for individuals who have fundamental knowledge of networking concepts. It will also help individuals from the below mentioned job roles progress further in their career:
- Network Administrators
- IT Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Network Technicians
The end goal of Certified Network Defender (CND v2) is to help Blue Teams defend and win the war against network breaches in a post-pandemic world. The program is the ideal cyber defense course for organizations and individuals for the following reasons:
- Based on Common Job Role frameworks recognized by organizations around the world.
- ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accredited Certification Program.
- Mapped to the NICE 2.0 framework.
- Focuses on latest technologies including Cloud, IoT, Virtualization and Remote Worker Threats, Attack Surface Analysis, Threat Intelligence, Software Defined Networks (SDN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), as well as docker, Kubernetes, and container security.
- Covers the latest tools, techniques, and methodologies used by top cybersecurity experts around the world.
That’s why investing in the CND v2 training and certification is a wise move for employers looking to set up impregnable cyber defense practices.
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 3,950.— €
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.