Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Traffic Management (CNS-219)
Who should attend
Citrix requires students prepare for this course by completing the following course:
You should also gain a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- TCP/IP, HTTP protocols and the OSI model
- Server load balancing and content switching concepts
- Web server software
- DNS, SSL and compression concepts
- Network security threats and site protection concepts
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
This course is best suited for those of you who have previous NetScaler experience and will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
You will learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, you will be able to configure your NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization and Disaster Recovery.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.