CompTIA Project+ (PROJECT+)
Who should attend
Project+ is intended for candidates possessing at least 12 months of cumulative experience in leading, managing, directing and/or participating in small- to medium-scale projects.
CompTIA’s Project+ certification validates core knowledge of project life cycles, project roles, and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close a project. Project+ certifies the business, interpersonal and technical project management skills required to successfully manage projects and business initiatives.
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Manage the project life cycle
- Ensure appropriate communication
- Manage resources and stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 2,490.— €
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.