Learn the necessary skills and best practices to enable successful delivery of Service Mapping deployments with Service Mapping Implementation. This training is an Advanced Level course that covers the necessary skills to enable successful delivery of Service Mapping deployments. The course is an extension of the Service Mapping Fundamentals prerequisite course and provides additional best practices that are centered around implementing in order to best interact with the customer. Advanced topics are reviewed and a challenging set of labs are assigned based on common customer scenarios, in order to provide a realistic learning experience.
Note: The expectation is that the Service Mapping Fundamentals course has been completed prior to attending this training. The topics and labs covered in this course do not review foundational topics required to successfully complete the advanced labs that will be worked on by the student.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Intermediate Windows and Unix administration skills
- Acquaintance with various IT infrastructure technologies (web servers, application servers, load balancers, databases, and virtualization technologies)
- Scripting capabilities
- Familiarity with network concepts (routers, switches, firewalls, NAT, load balancing)
- Understanding of protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, REST
- Understanding of concepts such as XML, Regex, Delimited text, and JSON
- Describe the capabilities and benefits of Service Mapping
- Overview of ITOM knowledge including MID Servers, Discovery, Service Mapping, and Event Management
- Learn best practices for defining Service Mapping Patterns
- Explain how the Identification and Reconciliation framework relates to Service Mapping
- Understand credential and connectivity requirements in Service Mapping implementations
- Explore key elements for a Service Mapping engagement
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..