Attend Security Operations Fundamentals, a two-day interactive training, where you will perform Security Operations functions in your own student instance; a safe sandbox. During this two-day interactive training course you will perform Security Operations functions in your own student instance; a safe sandbox.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
Who should attend
This course is designed for Security Operations administrators, ServiceNow administrators, and consultants who need to configure and administer ServiceNow Security Management. Additional training in ServiceNow administration, scripting, integration, and development would be helpful.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
During this two-day interactive training course you will perform Security Operations functions in your own safe sandbox of a student instance
- Participants achieve these objectives through the combination of labs, demos, lecture, group discussions, and instructor-facilitated interactive discussions (Tech Talks). A scenario is weaved throughout the course to present real-world, relevant lab exercises as extensive hands-on work is completed in student instances.
- Review Security Operations terminology and concepts
- Install and Administer the ServiceNow Threat Intelligence application
- Learn about available tools to integrate multiple Threat Intelligence feeds and explore Threat Intelligence data
- Configure and use Vulnerability Assessment and management response tools
- Review integration points for Vulnerability tools via plugins, API settings and data file imports
- Perform Security Incident Response Management