Discover how to develop engaging, digital-first guided experiences using OmniStudio tools. In this class, our OmniStudio experts will show you how to use FlexCards, OmniScripts, and the OmniStudio Interaction Console to configure applications that elevate the user experience. You’ll learn how to retrieve and transform internal and external data using declarative OmniStudio data tools to get a 360-degree view of customer accounts, empowering you to quickly deliver high-quality, consumer-grade experiences that your users expect.
Who should attend
This course is designed for platform developers, UI developers, solution architects, and technical architects who are responsible for the setup, configuration, or maintenance of OmniStudio applications or Salesforce Industry Cloud apps. You should have a solid understanding of basic Salesforce concepts and functionality, including Lightning Web Components (LWC), as well as experience working with relational databases and familiarity with JSON. Ideally, you hold the Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Platform Developer I credential. This class is recommended for anyone looking to earn their Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer credential.
- Create FlexCards and build an OmniStudio Interaction Console to improve customer experience.
- Create OmniScripts to ensure productive, consistent user engagement.
- Use Integration Procedures to execute complex operations on the server and incorporate external data sources.
- Create and modify DataRaptors to get data from Salesforce, transform data, and save data back to Salesforce.
- Create Calculation Matrices and Calculation Procedures to execute data lookups and calculations.