- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams (AD482)
Develop, scale, and troubleshoot event-driven microservice applications.
Learn to use Kafka and AMQ Streams to design, develop, and test event-driven applications. Event-driven microservices scale globally, store and stream process data, and provide low-latency feedback to customers. This course is for application developers and is based on Red Hat AMQ Streams 1.8 and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
- Describe the basics of Kafka and its architecture.
- Develop applications with the Kafka Streams API.
- Integrate applications with Kafka Connect.
- Capture data change with Debezium.
- Troubleshoot common application streaming issues.
Who should attend
Application developers with microservice development experience.
- Experience with microservice application development and design, such as Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378) or equivalent experience.
- OpenShift experience is recommended, but not required.
- BYOD classroom environment with access to the shared cluster.
- A cloud-based classroom environment will also be made available.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.