This course is an introduction to classic IT project management. The content can be applied later in more advanced certification courses.
Who should attend
Employees who work on projects or in an IT service desk.
You have a basic understanding of how classic project management works and how to use it when working on a project or in an IT service desk.
- Basic principles
- Knowledge areas
- Processes and Management Products
- Prepare a project
- Build a project environment
- Control a project
- Daily management of a project
- Building and testing specialists products
- Managing project phases
- Completing a project
- Use of classic projects in an IT service desk