Who should attend
Project Leaders / Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, Team Leaders, Agile Coaches, Innovation Managers, Facilitators, IT Leaders, Software Developers
In this seminar all necessary basics regarding LEGO® Serious Play® will be explained. Basic facilitation experience should be brought along. No further prerequisites are necessary for participation.
LEGO® Serious Play® is an innovative facilitation method that can be used to effectively design meetings such as reviews, retrospectives, etc., to quickly develop solutions to problems, or to establish a common understanding on a specific topic.
In this 1-day basic training course, you will learn about the diversity and effectiveness of the LEGO® Serious Play® method through many practical exercises and accompanying theoretical input. You will get an insight into the necessary basics of this method and get an idea for which questions and topics this tool is suitable. Afterwards, you will be equipped to design and implement your own first applications of the LEGO® Serious Play® method.
- Theoretical basics of the LEGO® Serious Play® method
- Principles and basic steps of the LEGO® Serious Play® basic process: building, giving meaning, storytelling and reflection
- The role of the LEGO® Serious Play® facilitator
- Experiencing and facilitating a LEGO® Serious Play® workshop in just one day
- Developing your own workshop design using the techniques learned
- Difference between LEGO® Serious Play® facilitation and other facilitation techniques