Often, as a project leader, you don't necessarily have direct responsibility for the team members. In this 2-day training, you will work out your own leadership experiences in project teams in order to recognize your individual leadership style and continuously build on your strengths. You will test and train practical leadership tools in order to lead successfully and authentically even without personnel responsibility. You will lead project teams and customers to successful results in a goal-oriented manner.
Who should attend
People who lead teams laterally without hierarchical authority to issue directives
No special requirements
You learn to integrate the theoretical approaches of leadership into your everyday leadership and to develop your own authentic leadership style.
In communicating with your team members, you are clear, appreciative and successful.
You learn how to strengthen motivation in the team and how to delegate tasks sustainably.
Leadership theories in practice
- Recognize leadership styles
- Empowerment-oriented leadership
- New Work
- Components of lateral guidance
Communication as a management tool
- Clear and positive communication
- From Active Listening to Questioning Technique
- Confidently lead team discussions
Motivation of the team members
- Motivation Theories
- Use influencing factors
- Moving Motivators
- Full delegation
- Delegation Poker - a way for you and your team to implement the Seven Levels of Delegation