This course provides the PERFECT overview of various project management methods. It is composed as follows:
- Project Management - Basics
- Agile Project Management - Basics
- Lean IT Startup Basics
- DevOps for Project and IT Service Management
Who should attend
Employees working in a startup, on projects, or on an IT service desk.
You will have looked at the topic of project management from several angles and can now decide which method is best suited for you.
Day 1: Project Management - Basics
- This course is an introduction to classical IT project management. You will acquire a basic understanding of the functions and possible applications of classic project management.
Day 2: Agile Project Management - Basics
- Working fast and flexible, low planning effort and easy leadership and management. This course is an optimal introduction to agile IT project management.
Tag 3: Lean IT Startup Basic
- Based on "Lean Startup" by Eric Ries, the focus here is on the use of Lean by IT startups, project staff and IT service desk staff.
Day 4: DevOps for Project and IT Service Management
- This course is an introduction to DevOps from a Software Development, Project Management and IT Service Management perspective.