Who should attend
Managers who are planning a product management organization, product and product group managers, senior PM, account managers. Employees from specialist departments who will have the tasks of a product manager in the future.
Produktmanagement - Markt- und Kundenorientierung für Produktmanager (PMMKP) or equivalent knowledge.
Corporate strategy and product strategy - an interplay:
- Strategy development
- Competitive scenario analysis
- Income statement
The product manager as a partner of the management:
- The importance of product management for the management
- Derivations for personal positioning and communication
Business management know-how for product managers:
- Break Even Calculation - Product Cost Accounting - Contribution Margin Accounting
- Quality management - process management
- Value creation management - management of budget and business results
- Supplier Relationship Management
Marketing and sales know-how for product managers:
- Marketing strategies national/international
- Planning and implementation of holistic product, sales and marketing campaigns
- Establishment and development of strategic product and customer potentials
- Sales support in the area of B2B and B2C
Idea management of product management:
- Deepening of the methods of idea generation, selection and implementation
- Development of strategic offer potentials and unique selling propositions
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.