Who should attend
Trainers, seminar leaders and multipliers.
No special knowledge is required.
My attitude while exercising: Personality and impact:
- The attitude in training
- What do I use to make an impact and how?
- Which language do I use?
- How do I express myself?
- Body language: What am I actually saying when I say something?
- The laws of learning
- Video feedback: How do I see myself from the outside?
Seminar planning, target, participant, practice orientation:
- Target orientation
- Define learning objectives
- Learning Target Levels
- Participant orientation
- Homogeneous (heterogeneous) participant structure
- Motivation levels
- Practical orientation
- Core knowledge
- Background knowledge
- Supplementary knowledge
- The successful start: Beginning of the seminar
- Design of learning sequences: Questioning, information, practice phase, practical transfer
- Learning Objective Checks
- Participant feedback and evaluation
- Seminar Guide
Information transfer and consolidation, use of media:
- Which method fits which goal?
- Teaching talk
- Group work
- Individual work
- Importance of the use of media
- Moderation wall
- Digital media
- Learning platforms
- Virtual classrooms
Visualization in the seminar:
- What can you see?
- Intelligent use of digital and analog media for visualization
- Design tool
- Techniques and tools
Difficult situations in the seminar:
- Who or what is upsetting me?
- Do I know difficult participants?
- Which reactions are helpful?
- Practical handling in role play
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.