Who should attend
Professionals and managers, project managers and staff, "non" controllers.
No special knowledge is required.
Controlling in the specialist departments and in projects
- Contemporary understanding of controlling
- Profitability, liquidity, economic efficiency
- Tasks of central controlling
- Controlling tasks in specialist departments and in projects
- Responsibility Manager versus Controller
- Corporate/divisional management
Relevant key figures from controlling
- ROI, Gross Margin, OPEX, CAPEX, u.s.w.
- Significance for the specialist departments and for projects and project managers
- Business cases/business plans for projects
- Profit Center Accounting
- internal cost allocation
- Financial accounting as data basis?
- EBIT, EBITDA, cash flow and more
- Profit and loss account
- Depreciation AfA
Basic data from cost accounting
- Cost element, cost center, cost unit accounting
- Price calculation
- Cost control
- Contribution margin
- Break-even calculation
- Project Controlling
From plan to implementation
- Planning areas
- Planning and management
- Instruments at a glance
- Rolling Forecast
- Financial and liquidity planning
- Balanced Scorecard
- Management by Objectives
This text was automatically translated. Please click here to read the original German version.