Understand the Infoblox support process and tools available to assist your Core DDI troubleshooting efforts. Learn to build and troubleshoot high availability (HA) pairs and Grids. Study common root cause analysis and resolution strategies and techniques for network connectivity and DNS and DHCP issues. Use a case-study approach to apply your learnings to real-life failure scenarios and recovery methods.
Who should attend
This is an advanced-level course for team members who provide day-to-day management, operations, and technical support of the Infoblox DDI product.
Attendees should have completed theand accreditations and have at least six months’ experience supporting Infoblox Core DDI.
After successfully completing this course you should be able to support Infoblox Trinsic appliances and escalate issues directly to Infoblox.
- Understanding Infoblox support processes and tools
- Troubleshooting network connectivity
- Understanding the Infoblox support bundle
- Building & troubleshooting high-availability (HA) pairs
- Building & troubleshooting Grids
- Understanding Grid issues and behavior
- DNS troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DNS issues
- DHCP troubleshooting strategies and finding and fixing common DHCP issues
- Applying course learnings to real-life Scenarios and recovery methods.