DevSecOps Practitioner (DSOP)
DevSecOps Practitioner introduces a range of practices for advancing to a more comprehensive understanding of DevSecOps practices.
Explore practical outcomes through finding the right mix of people, building processes to accelerate value, and comparing technological options available today. Tailored for recently transformed organizations who are looking to enhance DevSecOps skills and awareness.
Who should attend
The target audience for the DevSecOps Practitioner course are professionals including:
- Anyone focused on implementing or improving DevSecOps practices in their organization
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Change Agents
- DevOps Practitioners
- IT Directors
- IT Managers
- IT Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Software Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- System Integrators
- Tool Providers
It is highly recommended that learners attend the DevSecOps Foundation course with an accredited DevOps Institute Education Partner and complete the DevSecOps Foundation certification prior to attending the DevSecOps Practitioner course and exam. An understanding and knowledge of common DevSecOps terminology, concepts, principles, and related work experience are recommended.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: DevSecOps Advanced Basics
- Module 2: Understanding Applied Metrics
- Module 3: Architecting and Planning for DevSecOps
- Module 4: Creating a DevSecOps Infrastructure
- Module 5: Establishing a Pipeline
- Module 6: Observing DevSecOps Outcomes
- Module 7: Practical 3 rd Way Applications
- Module 8: The Future of DevOps
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Germany: 1,990.— €
- Switzerland: CHF 1,810.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.