Certified Wireless Network Administrator - CWNA (CWNA)
This intensive course covers all that is required to prepare for the CWNA Certification:
It also ensures that students leave with real hands on skills. Hands-on exercises include the following:
- Spectrum Capture and Analysis
- Infrastructure Mode Throughput Analysis
- Using Laptop Analyzers
- Site Survey
- Basic WLAN Security
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems
The course price includes a practice test and an exam voucher.
Who should attend
This intensive, 4 day course is intended for network and system administrators, consultants and engineers that need to support Wireless LAN deployments.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students should have basic networking knowledge, including understanding of the OSI Reference model and IP subnetting.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduction to 802.11 WLANs
- Radio Frequency Fundamentals
- Understand international, regional, and local RF spectrum management organizations
- Basic WLAN Analysis
- Coordinating 802.11 Frame Transmissions
- RF Math and System Operating Margin
- 802.11 Service Sets
- Challenges addressed by 802.11n
- Wireless LAN Operation
- WLAN Security
- Site Surveying
The Certified Wireless Network Administrator - CWNA 4.0 course provides the networking professional a complete foundation of knowledge for entering into or advancing in the wireless networking industry. From basic RF theory to 802.11 frame exchange processes, this course delivers hands-on training that will benefit the novice as well as the experienced network professional.
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. tax)
Country: DE2,290.- €
Courseware language: English