The Browser Real User Monitoring with Cisco AppDynamics (EUM201) training provides end-to-end visibility on the performance of your websites, mobile applications, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. This training covers the Browser Real User Monitoring (BRUM) and Browser Synthetic Monitoring components of End User Monitoring (EUM). You will learn to use BRUM from basic usage and troubleshooting to advanced configuration and custom data. You’ll also learn how to use Browser Synthetic Monitoring to monitor and optimize user experience and application performance, and how it compares to standard BRUM.
How You'll Benefit
This training will help you:
- Gain tools to understand the performance of your websites, mobile applications, and IoT devices
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
- Cisco AppDynamics Users who want to learn how to connect website performance to real users’ behaviors or experiences and troubleshoot network issues and server issues
- Application Owners or Cisco AppDynamics Users who belong to development, operations, DevOps, test/Quality Assurance (QA), or application monitoring teams and who want valuable insight into their customers’ journeys through their applications, including connectivity and performance
- Developers tasked with configuring synthetic jobs and who are responsible for creating and managing synthetic scripts used for triaging and troubleshooting
- Site Reliability Engineers and Performance Monitoring Teams who analyze performance data produced through Browser Synthetic Monitoring
The skills you are expected to have before attending this training are found in the following Cisco Learning Offering:
- Explore End User Monitoring, Browser User Monitoring, and Browser Synthetic Monitoring
- Discover the different components of EUM, BRUM, and Browser Synthetic Monitoring, including monitoring, configuration, basic usage, and troubleshooting
- Learn about custom data and BRUM license