The Introduction to APM for Cisco AppDynamics (APM210) training provides an overview of Cisco AppDynamics and introduces you to the key features of the Application Performance Monitoring (APM) platform. Once you know your way around, you’ll learn to troubleshoot common performance issues in your application, as well as several advanced troubleshooting tools and techniques. You’ll also get familiar with some powerful monitoring tools that will help you keep your application running in top form.
How You'll Benefit
This training will help you:
- Understand and utilize key features of Cisco AppDynamics and APM
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
Anyone who will be using, deploying, configuring, installing, or administering the Cisco AppDynamics APM platform to monitor their application performance and troubleshoot issues
- Gain a thorough understanding of Cisco AppDynamics and APM, including the enterprise topology, the application dashboard, and transactions
- Understand troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures
- Examine service endpoints and information points
- Understand APM features, including metrics and baselines, health rules, events, actions and policies, events, custom dashboards, and additional monitoring