The Advanced APM for Cisco AppDynamics (APM220) training shows you that planning and mapping Cisco AppDynamics to your application is a critical step to successfully monitor your applications. In this training, you will practice some useful strategies for discovering, prioritizing, and managing the Business Transactions that are most important to your business. You’ll also learn to use various tools and techniques to find and resolve issues in your application before they impact your customers or your business.
How You'll Benefit
This training will help you:
- Learn how to plan and map Cisco AppDynamics to your application
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
- Experienced with configuring Cisco AppDynamics to monitor and respond strategically
- Using, deploying, configuring, installing, or administering Cisco App Dynamic
The skills you are expected to have before attending this training are found in the following Cisco Learning Offering:
- Understand how to configure business transactions, custom backends, baselines, JMX Metrics, and Windows Performance Counters
- Describe key components for business transactions
- Learn how to customize error detection
- Describe information points and data collectors
- Learn how to address memory issues with automatic leak detection and object instance tracking