The Monitor Business Performance with Cisco AppDynamics (ALY402) training outlines how to use Cisco AppDynamics Analytics features and Business iQ to see what is impacting your business performance. You’ll learn how to capture your full-stack performance and transaction data to answer questions like, "How much revenue is lost due to failed checkout transactions?" and "What's the daily revenue for specific geographic areas by product?” You’ll learn to define and manage analytics searches, metrics, and visualizations, and create dashboards that meet the goals of your Business iQ use cases.
How You'll Benefit
This workshop will help you:
- Use Cisco AppDynamics Analytics to capture and make the most of your full-stack performance and transaction data
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand responsibilities in the cloud computing industry
This is a Cisco Learning Services course and is delivered directly by Cisco.
Who should attend
Teams who already have some understanding of Cisco AppDynamics and who are tasked with using Analytics data to produce searches, metrics, visualizations, dashboards, and to configure alerts/monitoring to meet their organization’s Business iQ goals
The skills you are expected to have before attending this workshop are found in the following Cisco Learning Offerings:
- Gain a thorough understanding of Application Performance Management (APM)
- Explore all aspects of Business iQ, including data and process
- Learn about analytics searches, visualizations, metrics, and health rules
- Understand custom data sources, transaction data collection, log data collection, End-User Experience Monitoring (EUM), Internet of Things (IoT), and Custom Events Data Collection
- Examine experience level management and business journeys