This new offering is a 2-day course which provides advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve more complex issues that may occur while managing Check Point security environments. Students attending the course will obtain a deeper knowledge of the management database, access control functions, Threat Prevention solutions, and more advanced VPN troubleshooting skills. They will also learn how to troubleshoot Check Point acceleration products, perform advanced configurations, and more.
The Check Point Troubleshooting Expert course is aligned to complement the Check Point Security Expert (CCSE) course. This course is designed for security experts and Check Point resellers who desire to obtain the necessary knowledge required to perform more advanced troubleshooting skills while managing their security environments.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows operating systems, working knowledge of Networking TCP/IP.
- CCSE training/certification and Advanced knowledge of Check Point Security products
Provide advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate and resolve more complex issues that may occur while managing your Check Point Security environment.
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Management Database and Processes
- Advanced Kernel Debugging
- User Mode Troubleshooting
- Advanced Access Control
- Understanding Threat Prevention
- Advanced VPN Troubleshooting
- Acceleration and Performance Tuning