In the Confluence Administration (Cloud) training, participants will learn how to set up and keep Confluence running in their organization and will be shown best practices and use cases.
Participants will first gain insight into the different management levels available in Confluence. They will learn how to create users - including product access, user and group management - and learn to control access with global and scope permissions and configure global settings.
Confluence exports and backups are effective tools if you want to convert content from Confluence to a static website, import Space content to another Confluence, or create a backup.
Confluence Analytics shows you how to measure Confluence usage with reports so that the insights you gain can inform business decisions.
Delivery in cooperation with catworkx.
This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
Who should attend
- Confluence users
- Confluence administrators
- Participants should be familiar with Confluence, page creation and editing, the
- You should be familiar with using macros and working in Spaces.
- Introduction to Confluence
- User Management Permissions
- Configuring Global Settings
- Confluence Exports and Backups (Confluence exports and backups)
- Confluence Analytics