The AI Intro Workshop is an intensive introduction to artificial intelligence from multiple perspectives. The workshop covers concepts and terms such as machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, and includes interaction with machine learning applications. Recent AI use cases in various industries will be discussed, enabling you to have meaningful conversations about AI applications in your domain. You will also gain a deeper understanding of how machines learn through supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised, and reinforcement learning, as well as identify the risks, limitations, ethical considerations, and regulatory acts associated with AI.
Who should attend
This training is aimed for a diverse group of participants who are interested in exploring various aspects of AI such as technical details, risks and regulations, and applications of AI in various industries.
Upon completing the training, we expect participants to have gained a holistic perspective on AI and its impact on the current business landscape, economy and society.
In particular, upon completion participants should be able to
- Describe AI concepts and terms such as machine learning, deep learning and neural networks
- Compare machine learning algorithms such as supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning
- Discuss some of the recent AI use cases in various business functions
- Identify the risks, ethics and regulations associated with AI
Benefits for Participants
As a participant, you will gain a holistic understanding of AI. In addition to learning the technical basics of AI, you will also get to explore the applications of AI in various industries, and discuss the risks and regulations associated with AI.
Benefits for Companies
This workshop provides a holistic awareness about AI and its applications and capabilities. The workshop will enable your employees to explore several important aspects associated with AI transformation and empower them to start their AI learning journey.
- Defining AI
- History of AI
- What is Machine Learning
- Difference between Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks
Machine Learning- Know How
- Machine Learning Types - Supervised, Unsupervised, Semi-supervised, Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Dive into Deep Learning
Machine Learning: Capabilities and Applications
- AI Capabilities
- Fields of Application
- Benefits of AI
Challenges and Risks
- Limitations of AI
- Risks of AI
- AI Regulations