- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization (RHCVA)
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization has the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to deploy and manage virtualization infrastructure, hosts, and guests using Red Hat® Virtualization.
A candidate who has earned the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization credential is able to:
- Install Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Create datacenters, clusters, pools, and templates in Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisors to support Linux® and manage them using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Perform essential management tasks.
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization:
- Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures
- System administrators from other platforms
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Recommended training for this certification