In this five-day course, you learn how to apply the fundamental techniques for launching and maintaining an intelligence-driven, multiplatform, endpoint management solution with VMware Workspace ONE® UEM. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you will configure and manage the endpoint life cycle. After the course, you will have the foundational knowledge for effectively implementing Workspace ONE UEM.
Also, you learn how to apply the fundamental techniques for integrating VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ with Workspace ONE UEM to securely distribute business-critical applications from any device and to configure access management controls. Through a combination of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you configure Workspace ONE Access and Workspace ONE UEM system and productivity integrations.
You will leave with a foundational understanding of how Workspace ONE uses various authentication methods and protocols to determine user access permissions and enable single sign-on. Overall, the course lays out the foundational principles of identity and access management.
Please note - This course is a combination of the VMware Workspace ONE: Skills for UEM and the VMware Workspace ONE: Integrations course.
Who should attend
Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access operators and administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
This course is part of the following Certifications:
This course has no prerequisites.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Explain and apply the fundamental techniques for launching and maintaining an intelligence-driven, multiplatform endpoint management solution with Workspace ONE UEM
- Outline the components of Workspace ONE UEM
- Explain the general features and functionality enabled with Workspace ONE UEM
- Summarize the basic Workspace ONE administrative functions
- Explain and deploy common Workspace ONE integrations
- Securely deploy configurations to Workspace ONE UEM managed devices
- Onboard device endpoints into Workspace ONE UEM
- Summarize the alternative management methodologies for rugged devices
- Discuss strategies to maintain environment and device fleet health
- Configure and deploy applications to Workspace ONE UEM managed devices
- Analyze a Workspace ONE UEM deployment
- Enable email access on devices
- Integrate Workspace ONE UEM with content repositories and corporate file shares
- Explain the general features and functionalities that Workspace ONE Access enables
- Demonstrate how to integrate Workspace ONE UEM with Workspace ONE Access
- Summarize and implement Workspace ONE productivity services into the digital workspace environment
- Explain the methods of enabling mobile single sign-on for mobile endpoints managed in the digital workspace
- Configure Workspace ONE Access to support SAML 2.0 for federated authentication across the workforce
- Course Introduction
- Platform Architecture
- Enterprise Integrations
- Managing Endpoints
- Alternative Management Methods
- Device Email
- Content Sharing
- Workspace ONE Access
- Integrating Workspace ONE UEM and Workspace ONE Access
- Productivity Integrations
- SAML 2.0 Authentication
- Mobile Single Sign-On
- Intelligence and Automation
This Advanced course is delivered directly by VMware.