This text was automatically translated. Please clickto read the original German version.
For all those who want to deepen the general basics before attending this course, it is recommended to attend.
Linux is more established and easier than the first contact might lead you to believe. Nevertheless, the professional administration of Linux-based systems requires detailed knowledge, which we impart to you! Linux offers a variety of services to realize complex server architectures. On the one hand there are powerful file and web services, on the other hand all interesting tools are available for Linux to create heterogeneous networks.
This training is for all who already know Linux as an operating system or are already using it, an advanced training to quickly, easily and professionally master classic administrative tasks in a modern way!
- What is Linux
- Basics and how open source works
- Overview of the distributions
- Service contracts and maintenance
- Pleasant working with the shell
- Automatic completion
- Navigation, help and search
- Foreground and background processes (part 1)
- Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Linux File Types
- Block Devices
- /proc /sys /dev
- Boat and services
- Processes (Part2)
- Users and groups
- Filesystem rights
- Software management
- Relavante Basics for Linux
- Static setup methods
- Firewall (Basics+GUI)
- Partitioning (MBR and GPT)
- File Systems
- (EXT4, XFS, BtrFS)
- Time Synchronization
- System Logging