Scrum with Kanban (SCK)
Scrum with Kanban allows you to constantly improve the flow of work within your Scrum Team. From the Kaizen culture to handling experiments and fundamental metrics, such as the cycle time or the age of a work unit, this course addresses the topic of everything that you need in order to successfully implement Kanban. In addition, you will find out how Kanban influences the artifacts, events and roles of Scrum.
To take part in the Scrum with Kanban Training course, basic Scrum knowledge is required.
Following the training, you want to have new skills and knowledge. SERVIEW's Scrum with Kanban training enables you to:
- Understand the synergies of Scrum and Kanban
- Use Kanban effectively in your Scrum team
- Move confidently in a Scrumban environment
- Apply new metrics that help you optimise your workflow.
- Enable yourself to plan even better through an empirical approach.