Scrum Master II (PSM2)
In this advanced Scrum Master training, you will deepen your knowledge, develop in your role and learn more about dealing with complex situations and obstacles. You will learn to better understand different points of view and ways of acting and internalise the basic attitude of a successful Scrum Master. The use of empirical management to maximise product value and advanced collaboration techniques are also on the curriculum in this training. You will also learn how to serve the Scrum Team, the Product Owner and the organisation in a meaningful way. During the training you will prepare yourself specifically for the official exam.
To participate in this training, you should already hold the Scrum Master certificate (PSM1) from scrum.org and have at least one year of experience as a Scrum Master.
Following the training, you want to have new skills and knowledge. SERVIEW's Scrum Master 2 training enables you to:
- adopt the attitudes of a servant leader situationally as a Scrum Master.
- be guided by Scrum principles and values in your work as a Scrum Master
- help others to use the Scrum principles as guidelines for decision making
- use techniques that make the development team and the product owner more agile
- help your organisation to improve the environment for Scrum teams.