With the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation, you will enter the world of project management according to PRINCE2 on the one hand, and on the other hand you will also gain a comprehensive insight into well-known agile methods and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc. In combination, you will receive a hybrid project management model that covers the current requirements of projects in the best possible way. During the training you will be optimally prepared for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation exam and acquire the necessary terminology.
This training is provided by our partner Serview. Serview is a PeopleCert accredited training organization.
Who should attend
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
In the course of 3 days you acquire the main PRINCE2 approaches as well as those of various agile methods. This fusion results in a hybrid project management model. Through the combination of both worlds you will get to know all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and its process-driven flow. You will learn how world-renowned agile Best Practices like Scrum and Kanban work perfectly together with PRINCE2 and how classical and agile project management merge. During the training, we will prepare you for the official PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination.
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Agile Training enables you to do the following:
- You can manage an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively and can lead it to the desired success.
- You will receive a globally recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your practical knowledge.
The PRINCE2 Foundation training is officially accredited and fulfils the requirements of the Official Accreditor for PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This means that all crucial PRINCE2 contents are guaranteed to be communicated.
The training consists of practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and preparation for the official exam. Here is an extract of the training contents:
- PRINCE2 basics
- The seven PRINCE2 principles
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- Adapt PRINCE2 to different project environments
- PRINCE2 management products
- Agile methods vs. classic waterfall
- Aspect of the best known agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- Das "Hexagon" as a basis for flexibility
- Das "Agilometer" as a tool for analysis
- Treatment of requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Execution of frequent releases
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Adaptation of the 7 topics to an agile environment